Now Hiring | 8th Sept 2022
Humpy Co. is seeking a content creator to help build our brand on TikTok. This paid internship role will be in charge of creating best-in-class and unique content for the @HumpyCo TikTok account.
Candidates should have strong creative and video skills, as well as a knowledge of the social media and influencer space and a clear passion for content creation. Candidates should be on the pulse of what’s next and trends within social and digital, and have a genuine passion for TikTok.
This intern will support the Marketing team and work alongside our Humpy North team.
Other benefits include: Paid internship for 6 months, flexible hours, work from home.
- Support the marketing team in developing a TikTok social strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Create daily content for the soon to be launched @HumpyCo. TikTok account.
- Engage with TikTok followers and monitor conversations from the brand’s voice (training and support provided).
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming TikTok influencers and creators.
- Keep your pulse on the latest TikTok and emerging platform trends, and propose ideas on how we can show up on these platforms.
- Work together with the marketing team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimising posts.
- Participate in brainstorms and content ideation in-house and remotely on video calls.
- Be self-sufficient with producing your own content.
- Be a student at a college or university or recently graduated.
- Passion for content creation, and strong interest in the social and digital space.
- Significant experience as a TikTok creator, with knowledge of what performs well on the platform and what doesn’t.
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a friend/partner.
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable.
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator.
- Please submit the link to your TikTok profile with your application, either in your Cover Letter or Resume.
Want to get in touch?
Send your CV/Resume over to our team at email@example.com to get started. We’ll be in touch with successful candidates to move to the next stage for the role.